If you've just got yourself a shiny new iPhone 13 Pro Max, then you're probably eager to start using it!
But before you do, there are a few things you need to know including this much-asked question: How do I turn off my iPhone 13 Pro Max?
In this article, I’ll show you how to turn off your iPhone 13 Pro Max. So read on for all the info!
Here’s How You Can Turn Off Your iPhone 13 Pro Max
I was very excited when I first bought the latest iPhone 13 Pro Max but it was a bit embarrassing when I couldn’t turn it off like I used to switch off my previous iPhone.
This is where everyone’s favorite search bar: ‘Google’ came in handy and I researched the most important question of the hour, ‘how do I turn off my iPhone 13 pro max?’
And to my surprise, the methods that showed up were quite simple. Read on to learn how I learned to turn off my iPhone 13 pro max!
Method # 1: Use Side & Volume Buttons
To turn off your iPhone 13 completely, you need to follow the next mentioned steps:
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Side buttons for several seconds until you see the “slide to power off” slider appear on the screen.
- Next, you will have to use the slider. Place your finger on the circle in the slider and swipe right.
- After that, your iPhone 13 will power off, shutting down completely.
- To turn on your iphone later, hold the Side button and it will show the Apple logo on the screen.
Method #2: Employ Settings of the iPhone
It's easy to shut down an iPhone 13 pro max using the Settings app—no buttons required.
To do so, follow the following steps:
- The first step is to open Settings by clicking on the grey color icon.
- In Settings, tap “General.”
- When in “General,” you need to scroll down to the bottom where you will see the “Shutdown” option. Click on it.
- When you are done tapping “Shut Down,” you’ll see a “Slide to Power Off” option appear on top of your iphone’s screen.
- Swipe it to the right, and your iPhone 13 will turn off.
You can also power off your iPhone by holding down the side button and volume down button until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears.
Turning off your iPhone 13 Pro Max is a process that can be completed in just a few steps.
By following the above-mentioned simple instructions, you will be able to power down your device and avoid any potential problems. Let us know if you have any queries in the comments below.
How do I force shut down my iPhone 13 pro max?
If you're having trouble with your iPhone 13 Pro Max, you may need to force it to reboot (as in power off and then power back up again).
To do this, simply press the volume up button quickly, then press the volume down key quickly, and then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
This should force your iPhone 13 Pro Max to reboot and hopefully fix whatever issue you were having.
If you continue to have trouble with your iPhone 13 Pro Max, please contact Apple Support for further assistance.
How do I turn my iPhone 13 pro max off without touching the screen?
If you're looking for how to turn your iPhone off without touching the screen, there are a few methods you can try.
One way is to press and release the Volume Up button, followed by the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Lock/Unlock button until your iPhone screen turns off, turns on, and shuts off again.
Another method is to go to Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch and turn on the AssistiveTouch feature. This will add a floating button to your screen that you can use to control your iPhone without using the touch screen.
If neither of these methods work for you, you may need to contact Apple support for further assistance.